Wanted: Dsm Friendly Plants (easy), Emergent Plants, Ohko (dragon) Stone, Manzanita Driftwood

Angelyn

Aug 31, 2019
Illinois
Okay so howdy y'all, I'm from northern Illinois. I'm currently working on my second walstad tank setup that's 55g, I'd prefer DHG and S repens for the dsm as well as moss to attach to the driftwood (I want it to be so it's partially emerged as well) . I've been having a hell of a time finding pothos locally, I think my area is having a pothocalypse , umbrella papyrus, or parlor palms would be my top preference for emerged plants that Im looking for. I'm looking for Manzanita driftwood but something similar will work too. Thank you!

Nov 14, 2019
Illinois
Okay so howdy y'all, I'm from northern Illinois. I'm currently working on my second walstad tank setup that's 55g, I'd prefer DHG and S repens for the dsm as well as moss to attach to the driftwood (I want it to be so it's partially emerged as well) . I've been having a hell of a time finding pothos locally, I think my area is having a pothocalypse , umbrella papyrus, or parlor palms would be my top preference for emerged plants that Im looking for. I'm looking for Manzanita driftwood but something similar will work too. Thank you!
Hello Angelyn, I just joined this site and I see that you are looking for some beautiful pieces of wood for your tank. I carry Azalea wood which many people give a generic name to by calling anything snarled and twisted as spider wood. Which is like calling a facial tissue kleenex. It's not all the same. Im not sure if you have found what you were looking for but I see that you were open to other ideas. I live in Illinois so it would be much to ship. I have a very wide selection of sizes. If you are interested and looking for that perfect piece I would love to work with you and help take something beautiful to that second level. The Azalea wood is perfect for planted tanks and has been and still is the #1 wood used for aquascaping. Any questions or would like some pics just let me know. Thank you