Post Your AquaScaping Videos Here!

LRJ

Subscriber
Aug 11, 2014
Georgia, USA
I wish he had ID'd that HUGE yellow/goldish plant on the left central portion of the tank. Its incredible! The whole tank is, yes I agree!! :)

I believe that's Hygrophila balsamica. Tough plant to find. It and Pogostemon erectus are sold out everywhere.

DutchMuch

Junior Poster
Mar 8, 2017
Arkansas
I believe that's Hygrophila balsamica. Tough plant to find. It and Pogostemon erectus are sold out everywhere.
Thank you very much LRJ!!!

But that's not it, I meant the one that kind of looks like a rotala, I would point it out but I don't have a pic.... let me open Microsoft paint to circle it LOL brb

DutchMuch

Junior Poster
Mar 8, 2017
Arkansas
35841887414_2f4d5c6aa2_b.jpg

@LRJ

LRJ

Subscriber
Aug 11, 2014
Georgia, USA
That image is a different layout than the video. In the image, the red circle looks like might be crypt balanse. The black circle, not sure. Ludwigia Cuba maybe?

Reactions: DutchMuch

DutchMuch

Junior Poster
Mar 8, 2017
Arkansas
That image is a different layout than the video. In the image, the red circle looks like might be crypt balanse. The black circle, not sure. Ludwigia Cuba maybe?
Yea I couldn't find the same layout, figured that might be same one, guess not LOL. Ill keep looking! Ludwigia cuba does look nice though.!

Thanks LRj!

DutchMuch

Junior Poster
Mar 8, 2017
Arkansas
regarding the above video.
Love how he was like "yea ya know I just put that there, some of that there, nothing special"
And there are these huge aquascaping hobbyists trying to uncode this message of "throw a bit here and here" LOL
I laughed so hard at that!!!

DutchMuch

Junior Poster
Mar 8, 2017
Arkansas
James is a phenomenal aquascaper imo as well. My favorite scape from him was his "tribute to takashi amano"
His terrestrial moss is what makes the scape in some of them.

Reactions: geektom

geektom

Junior Poster
Dec 16, 2012
YEP! Nesaea pedicellata 'Golden'

Add this to my want to buy lol !

Aquariumplants.com usually has it- that is where I got mine for my old 75g. It can be tricky to get started as the stems, while thick, are fragile and "snap" very easily. Once it gets established, it is surprisingly hardy and grows very quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DutchMuch