Syngonanthus sp. passion

easternlethal

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Dec 26, 2014
Hong Kong
'spread' means multiple light sources? I also read in the other thread that you keep your sump open. Why don't you seal it to keep co2 levels high?

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
Pantanal as said to be a drama queen seems schizophrenic. Keeps changing its personality.

The syngonanthus hybrid is misbehaving very badly, I'm gonna go get my belt on this one (scissors)

The rotala mexicana red is acting like a finicky little b...reverting to green in the back where it gets more shade

eriocaulon sectaceum is taking steroids at the moment, its behavior shows it, grabbing the atmosphere i've never seen nothing like it

tip, do not cut in half and expect the bottom to sideshoot, it does not, this plant splits, it does not side

The rio negro giant is acting like a princess, she knows she's hot, popularity and all this bitch is getting all the attention, attention whore it seems but can she enter the thrown and become queen? I do not know...

you clowns :cool:

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
Cardinal syn. i f-ed up, while all this time i thought i had all uaupes, there are some distinguishable differences in the 3 plants i imported, shit....I mixed them all up...

rio negro 06, rio uaupes, and sao gabriel

I think i know the difference between the three, i think i pinpointed rio negro 06, uaupes and sao g are either correct by me or switched around, its really hard to distinguish each one.

So thinking i just had all uaupes this time, i screws up....big mistake for high dollar plants...

Some folks are hell bent on id's in the way that they get a plant and for sure they think they have the right plant. This has happened with erio ratagniricum, elatine hydropiper (crenatas going around as that)

I am not like that

I made the mistake of madeira and manaus

but these do seem different, morphs? I do not think, they've remained stable and constant, except for the first time received. Pics to come after this following pic post

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
splitting

UiJ1a4O.jpg

roots

sJM2i7I.jpg

caulescens bulbs

B080jlj.jpg

OQBoeIg.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
Dennis Singh said:
Cardinal syn. i f-ed up, while all this time i thought i had all uaupes, there are some distinguishable differences in the 3 plants i imported, shit....I mixed them all up...

I think i know the difference between the three, i think i pinpointed rio negro 06, uaupes and sao g are either correct by me or switched around, its really hard to distinguish each one.

So thinking i just had all uaupes this time, i screws up....big mistake for high dollar plants...

Some folks are hell bent on id's in the way that they get a plant and for sure they think they have the right plant. This has happened with erio ratagniricum, elatine hydropiper (crenatas going around as that)

I am not like that

but these do seem different, morphs? I do not think, they've remained stable and constant, except for the first time received. Pics to come after this following pic post

close up leaf pictures.

First one is thinner leaves, grows very short, does not sideshoot much i observe

zipahk4.jpg

RWh2j7b.jpg

kNjKL9X.jpg

Second one is thicker leaves, sideshoots a lot, curvy at times, generally thicker

L3dgxMB.jpg

f3fTZjb.jpg

Third one is thick leaves, sideshoots often, star shaped plant, pointier leaf ends

eEokaQU.jpg

T1QPrhw.jpg

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
Dennis Singh said:

I am not like that

ok ok i think they're all uaupes, all of them thicken up at some point...my mistake..

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
krissy

bra, murdered, you got murdered...

MURDERED. my only so called competition, split much bro??

splits do not need roots to grow they can obtain through leaves, faster growth once root system is established but even then they can absorb through the leaves.

eOzNu4L.jpg

UjQQZBv.jpg

UGWcgpq.jpg

lJLOIRX.jpg

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
random erio shots for krissy who only says i show only one plant

syngonanthus bahia

B503i4h.jpg

erio cinerum

eMFxL9S.jpg

erio red barely hanging on

bJ43IwB.jpg

Bz5iQwV.jpg

erio parkeri

4dzNX03.jpg

erio ratagniricum

CWPagIM.jpg

cryptocoryne flamingo

dHJBPn7.jpg

either the erio red is the hardest plant i have ever met or i just started out with plain shitty plants...melt very fast

rajkm

Article Editor
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Article Editor
Sep 16, 2015
Hillsboro, OR
Were your Red Erios submerged?

I have had harder time growing Syns but I can grow Red Erio. I actually find it easy, just slow in growth. The outer blades do melt if its unhappy about something,but I have not figured out what causes that.

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
rajkm said:
Were your Red Erios submerged?
I have had harder time growing Syns but I can grow Red Erio. I actually find it easy, just slow in growth. The outer blades do melt if its unhappy about something,but I have not figured out what causes that.

Yeah submerged. Either they don't ship well or they were bad to start with. They came in soft and mushy like not like a texture of a healthy erio vietnam plant would be seems its counterpart.

krissy

Guru Class Expert
Dec 27, 2014
Its funny how ur growing the shit outta the S grades but having issues with REDS. I think it came unhealthy!