WTB Hemianthus callitrichoides

_ReApEr

Prolific Poster
Sep 28, 2009
Fort Collins, CO
Yep, lookin' for some HC to try out in my tank. If you've got any to get rid of, please let me know what it'll cost to ship it to zip 80525.

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm at a stage where I need to be experimenting with what will and will not work in my tank, so if you have other plants in addition to the HC, let me know. ^.^

R33 GTR

Junior Poster
Oct 3, 2009
i will like to buy some hc to i am looking for that plant to like you jejejej

Philosophos

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2009
I just had a ton of Elatine triandra dumped in my lap today. Consequentially this means my emersed HC is possibly getting booted out of the emersed growth tray. It's rooted to some sub-par soil; I had plans to get it all rinsed and rooted to rock wool for local sale, but this shipment may change things. I'd be willing to RAOK at shipping costs if it turns out that I don't have room for it.

If you can't find anyone else, I hope to have this whole thing sorted out by Monday.

-Philosophos

R33 GTR

Junior Poster
Oct 3, 2009
can you sell me some hc i live in Puerto Rico and hc is rare here it like looking for gold in playsand

_ReApEr

Prolific Poster
Sep 28, 2009
Fort Collins, CO
Alrighty, well I might have found someone over at APE, but if that doesn't end up working out for whatever reason, I'll hit you up. Thanks!

_ReApEr

Prolific Poster
Sep 28, 2009
Fort Collins, CO
I don't think that was going to work out, so BUMP. Still need it. ;p

Also:
_ReApEr said:
I'm at a stage where I need to be experimenting with what will and will not work in my tank, so if you have other plants in addition to the HC, let me know. ^.^

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
Might try Arizona Aquatic Gardens, you will be able to grow it just fine outside most of the year in PR, mist it often and water and it should make a nice ground cover for landscaping.

You really do not need much, once you have it, keep some emergent growth all the time and you'll never be short of any.

Regards,
Tom Barr

R33 GTR

Junior Poster
Oct 3, 2009
Tom Barr;43113 said:
Might try Arizona Aquatic Gardens, you will be able to grow it just fine outside most of the year in PR, mist it often and water and it should make a nice ground cover for landscaping.

You really do not need much, once you have it, keep some emergent growth all the time and you'll never be short of any.

Regards,
Tom Barr

i can used it for landscaping thats great because i have a spot in the front yard that have sprinklers that water the lawn every day so i will have to see if some one have hc in AAG but i have talk to philosphos and he will have some jejejejejjejeje

Philosophos

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2009
It's starting to snow around here, so shipping is off for now.

By the time things thaw out I should have gobs of HC out; I've got almost an entire 20 gal emersed replanted today with AS that should fill in quickly. There's also about 1/3 of a 48 dry start that will be submersed growth. I'll make a post on the buy & sell here when it's all ready to go.

-Philosophos