This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Wtb 8000k t5ho t5no

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by pepetj, Apr 19, 2011.

1. pepetj

pepetj Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    I'm going crazy trying to find where to get retail sale for the LUMINIX SkyWhite T5NO and T5HO linear fluorescent lamps in the US. I'm about to purchase them in EU and take the blow of the shipping costs...

Anyone knows where I could get at least a dozen of good quality 8000K T5HO and T5NO (for 24" lamp assemblies) in the continental US?

Pepetj
    Santo Domingo

2. bettatail

bettatail Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    1000bulbs.com

Edit:
    didn't realize you are in Dominican Republic

3. pepetj

pepetj Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    I'm in MN at the moment. 1000bulbs don't have them.

Pepetj
    Santo Domingo

4. Htomassini

Htomassini Guest

Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    let me see what i can dig up for you

5. Htomassini

Htomassini Guest

Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    Well, I scanned the whole catalog, i can get diff variants for planted, but not 8k specific. I can get 8000k for t8:
    Vendor: All Glass Aquarium Co.

All-Glass Aquarium Florescent replacement lamps are the perfect high quality solution for your replacement lamp needs. These energy efficient, T-8 Florescent lamps have been engineered to provide an appealing and effective aquarium spectrum light. The 8,000K lamps highlight the vivid colors of aquatic plants and animals.

* 24 in
    * 17 watt

This in a T5
    Energy Savers - 14 WATT - 24" COLORMAX FLUORESCENT LAMP T5
    Royal ID: ACL58550
    UPC: 096316585508
    Vendor: Energy Savers

The ColorMax Fluorescent Lamp has color-enhancing phosphors that provide full-spectrum light from 350 to 750 nanometers. It offers high-intensity output that enhances the natural beauty of freshwater fish and plants.

* 2" x 1" x 23.5"
    and this

Current USA - 24W SLIMPAQ T5 FW LAMP
    Royal ID: ACU02118
    UPC: 842959021183
    Vendor: Current USA

SlimPaq T5 High Output lamp for fixtures using T5HO lamps. Freshwater spectrum is a bright pink that is excellent for planted aquariums and color enhancing.

Provides Superior Color Rendering

Promotes Maximum Coral & Plant Growth

Energy Efficient

A Giant Leap for All Fish-Kind

* Optimizing T5 lamps demands a thorough understanding of lighting and phosphor technology. Current SlimPaq high output T5 lamps were designed to deliver the maximum amount of lumens from the shortest possible length. The result is an extremely bright lamp that can produce nearly twice the lumen output of a standard T8 fluorescent lamp in similar length.
    * 24 watts

or this:

Zoo Med Laboratories - Tropic Sun Flo Bulb 24"
    Royal ID: AZMTL24
    UPC: 097612051247
    Vendor: Zoo Med Laboratories

A 5500K bulb that is ideal for freshwater fish and live plants. The Tropic Sun is a full spectrum daylight lamp, which simulates natural sunlight for optimum aquarium viewing. Our Tropic Sun daylight bulb brings out the natural beauty of fish and plants and is our most economically priced bulb. Zoo Med's line of fluorescent aquarium lamps are made in Europe for ultra high quality, color, and longer burn life. Our energy saving T-8 sizes can save you up to 30.00 per year in electricity over the thicker T-12 size lamps! Effective up to 10,000 hours.

* 20 Watt
    * 24 in