This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: 1/4" mpt to 1/8" mpt nipple

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by barbarossa4122, Jan 8, 2011.

1. barbarossa4122

barbarossa4122 Guru Class Expert

Hi,

I need to buy two 1/4" mpt to 1/8" mpt nipple. Home Depot do not have it right now and I really need them in a few days. Thanks.

2. Gerryd

Gerryd Plant Guru Team
    Lifetime Member

3. barbarossa4122

Thanks Gerryd. I have hoped that some folks here have some extra ones and would like to sell them.

4. Gerryd

Gerryd Plant Guru Team
    Lifetime Member

My lfs carries a good asst of fittings like you want. Have you tried ones in your area?? Not the big box retailers, the smaller local ones that would help you setup filtration when buying a tank from them...

5. barbarossa4122

Hey Gerryd,

I checked your links and I can't find what I need. I am sure they are there but, not for me:)

6. barbarossa4122

Yep, my wife tried a few local mom and pop this morning. She's coming back from HD and she told me that she found something that will work. Will see, maybe I do not need them after all. My set ups came with Fabco faulty check valves(spring ones) and I need to replace them. Set up everything the other day and no co2 was passing through the check valves. Everything else, regulators, Burkerts, drop checkers and diffusers are fine. It was so darn frustrating.

7. Kampi

Kampi Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

I am going to be putting together a set-up this weekend and I was very happily surprised that both Home Depot and Lowe's have an adequate supply of stock in 1/8 and 1/4 street 'Ls' and even 'Ts'. I will be able to work with this in my location. Hope you can find what you need as well.

8. barbarossa4122

Hi,

They do carry this items but, they were out that particular day. My luck, I guess.