What do you guys think???

jerrybforl

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2010
Miami Beach, FL.
I'm doing a 10 gallon demo/ setup tomorrow night. I'm doing a dry run right now, and I want to know what you guys think.

Here is a pic of what I really like...

DSCN3692.jpg

DSCN3691.jpg

I have plenty of smaller pieces. If you guys think it's too much, I'll pull something. If it's not enough, I'll add smaller pieces.

I will be using moss, ferns, anubias, cryptos, and maybe, not sure yet, a stem plant.

Last edited by a moderator:

jerrybforl

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2010
Miami Beach, FL.
Tom Barr;88769 said:

Slope the gravel steeper if possible.

That's the one I'm really leaning towards, and I was thinking the exact same thing! Might do some val or subulata in one of the corners. This will be non CO2 low light tank. I was thinking about adding echn. tennellus for a forground plant, micro sword, or hair grass. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

jerrybforl

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2010
Miami Beach, FL.
Guys the demo went great! Gerry came through huge with the plants. He gave me some very nice pieces of narrow leaf/ trident java, some coffefolia, and some other stuff for my tanks.

It was very engaging and fun to talk to the people to show them as I go. There was lots of questions. The tank was then auctioned off, and it looked so good, IMO, that I had to buy it lol...:eek: I purchased some nice gold barbs, that were breed by a member, and some beautiful killies to go in it.

I used some stems in it, but I may pull them and just fill in the areas with more anubias. I'll post pics and the vid later.