This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

website look

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by hani, Jan 3, 2010.

1. hani

hani Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    is this the final look for this website? what happened to the black one, was much easier to read?
    thanks

2. Greg Watson

Greg Watson Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    It may not be the final look ... but ...

While I liked the old brown, a majority of the feedback preferred something more standard ... in the near future you will find other color options available in the lower left hand corner where you can see the VB4 Default Style drop down menu ...

So for the few people that prefer the darker colors ... there may be a style available in the near future to allow you to select different color and style settings ...

But the default will look very similar to what we have here ... graphical header will be updated, and eventually I am sure all of us will become more familiar with the new upgraded features ...

For example ... you can now have your own blog online ... as well as your own photo albums ...

There are also now social group settings that allow for group functionality that goes way beyond a traditional forum format ...

We are just on the front edge of implementing the features that within a year everyone will else will also be offering ...

I'm glad at least you and I liked the old colors, however, we were definitely in the minority !!!

Thanks,
    Greg