This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

W

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SJL, Apr 1, 2018.

1. SJL

SJL New Member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Hi everyone, I have a beautiful Betta, who has ripped his fins and now seems to have 04a0a1a64fa9feae094c5766ee55521d.jpg fin rot. I have isolated him and treated with Betta fix but I don’t see an improvement. If anything, he has a clump of fin that I don’t think you can see in the picture.. Does anyone have any suggestions? I just lost my other Betta last week to Dropsy (in his own 10gallon tank). This one is in a 10 gallon, sand substrate, Anacharis floating and at the bottom. I’ve placed a log in there that is smooth and for him to have some privacy.. Please, anyone with suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk