This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Victor/Boc HPT500 "Red Knob"

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by Matt F., Jul 5, 2011.

1. Matt F.

Matt F. Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Well, still downsizing months later. This is the last of my "red knobs." The hPT500 is one of my favorites.
    I replaced the low pressure gauge with a brand new USG (standard OEM on the HPT500) gauge. I also added a Swagelok stainless 1/4" hex long nipple, a Smith chrome plated 3" CGA, and a Swagelok hollow hex plug where the relief valve used to be.

This regulator is a workhose...ready for a post body kit. It may look used (see pictures), but that's because it is used! Normally these retail for $450.
    I paid $80 for the regulator, $28 for the CGA (including shipping), $35 for the new gauge from Victor/Thermadyne, and some money for the swagelok fittings.

I'm asking $120 plus $15 shipping (includes the cost of bubble wrap).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Matt F., Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
  2. Matt F.

Matt F. Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member