This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrading/and Nano Lighting

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Gary 'Crazygar' MacDonald, May 20, 2019.

1. Gary 'Crazygar' MacDonald

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    I am currently running 2 X Finnex Planted+ FugeRay over my Nano Planted (Fluval EBI Tank, only the tank itself, 11.9" X 11.9" X 13" Tall) and have decided I prefer a more modern look and lighting.

Running pressurized CO2, EI Dosing so output won't be the issue. Currently have a nice carpet of HC, Staurogyne, Buce and Blyxa and wish to keep it going...

The current lights are ok and doing their job, but it is becoming a pain to trim plants without moving, shifting or picking up the lights.

I have been looking at the Kessil pendant lighting (I will admit I prefer the pendant style look) and looking for a replacement for both Finnex...

Anyone have suggestions? Controllable (Dawn/Dusk) would be an added bonus.

Gary