This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

tsp:ml conversion question

Discussion in 'Estimative Index' started by Eric_Dyer, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Eric_Dyer

Eric_Dyer Junior Poster

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Hello - got my my dry ferts from Greg Watson yesterday and starting EI dosing on our 90 gallon. I have a question on the dosing for Trace, though. Per the "EI Light" overview, dosing is as follows:

60 – 80 Gallon Aquariums
    +/- 3/4 tsp KN03 3x a week
    +/- 3/16 tsp KH2P04 3x a week
    +/- 1 tsp once a week (water change only)
    +/- ¼ tsp (15ml) Trace 3x a week
    50% weekly water change

It says 1/4 tsp (15ml), but 15ml would be three tsp (one Tbs)? I'm sure I'm overlooking the obvious, but did a search and came up short. Just don't want to screw this up!

2. VaughnH

VaughnH Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    The "1/4 tsp" refers to dosing the dry trace mix. The "15 ml" refers to dosing a mix of water and trace mix, the proportions of which I don't recall, since I never have done that. I always simplify this by dosing the same measure of CSM+B as I do of KH2PO4. That's close enough.