This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Truelumen 4' t5 HO bulbs

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by tinzac, Aug 5, 2014.

1. tinzac

tinzac Junior Poster

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Well I bought a boat load of these last black Friday sale at Drs. F&S since I had a 6 bulb fixture and then sold the fixture :p (have a 2 bulb one now and a bunch of new bulbs). Since I don't want to store a 10+ year supply of bulbs will sell most of them here, I hope, to somebody that can use them. They are 54 watt and says actual length is 45.75" have both the Flora Freshwater and the 12,000 K white (bought since the white is supposed to tone down the red color of the flora freshwater). Asking $5 each per brand new bulb! Multiples available of each!

2. tinzac

tinzac Junior Poster

Local Time:
    Forgot to mention local pick up sacramento area no shipping will entertain trade offers too

3. denske

denske Member

Local Time:
    Where are you located? How much is shipping? Any pics of the flora bulb color? Very interested

4. aquarist

aquarist Guest

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    How much for shipping to Nc? If affordable I would be interested in several of the Flora Freshwater.

5. alanle

alanle Prolific Poster

Local Time:
    Can I get 4?

Can I get 2 floras and 2 whites? How much is shipping to 95148?

6. tinzac

tinzac Junior Poster

Local Time:
    shipping

Don't know what shipping would be and don't want to risk breakage, although I do have the containers they were shipped to me in. Haven't plugged in any of the bulbs but the flora looks like it'll have a pinkish color.