Tropica TMG/Plant nutrition

charlie

Guru Class Expert
Oct 25, 2006
Anyone heard any news about Tropica plant nutrition ( TMG) i use to get my 5 lit. bottles from Big als & it is no longer available in the 500 ml or 5 l @ Big Al`s, it`s also not on line @ Drs Fosters & Smith , strange.
Regards

Mooner

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2006
Colorado
The last time I ordered TMG in the 5L from BigAls was on 9/7/07. I see what you mean when you try to find it now. Not there:(

For what its worth I e-mailed BigAls with a concern if they stopped stocking this item.

charlie

Guru Class Expert
Oct 25, 2006
Tropica plant nutrition

I called Big Al`s ( Canada ) & the rep. there said that it is out of stock & should be back in a couple of weeks , he said the software pulls any product off line, whenever it is out of stock.Wait & see now :)

Crazy Loaches

Guru Class Expert
Nov 20, 2006
Ohio
Yeah^ but I think the point was that you cant get it from bigals in 500ml or 5L. Since the 500ml I got from then a couple months ago is running out, and the plants seemed to be doing good with it, I was going back to buy the 5L but its not there now. So I am trying Flourish for the first time. A 250ml would last my new tank about a week and a half so not much point of getting it...

Gerryd

Plant Guru Team
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2007
South Florida
TMG - 5 Liter is available

Hi all,

FYI,

Just ordered two of the 5 liter bottles of TMG from Big Al's online.

So, back in stock apparently..............

Crazy Loaches

Guru Class Expert
Nov 20, 2006
Ohio
Yes it is... and just after I ordered Flourish :mad: I havent even got it in the mail yet lol! Oh well, at least I saved some money since TPN is a bit pricier... now to see how it works...

Edit> the price difference isnt as much as I thought. Even at my high dosing levels its only about $1.50 per month difference.

Crazy Loaches

Guru Class Expert
Nov 20, 2006
Ohio
Spoke too soon. After figuring out I am going to be using a liter per month I decided to go ahead and also order a 5L TPN also since it was in stock... I ordered it ok but later got an email saying its out of stock...