This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

Tropica Master Grow

Discussion in 'Advanced Strategies and Fertilization' started by jonathan11, Feb 8, 2006.

1. jonathan11

jonathan11 Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Today I dropped 15 mls of TMG into my CO2, 260 watt, 75 gallon tank. Noticed a definite improvement (or perhaps it was my imagination) in the growth of the plants. One stem plant grew about an inch! My question is this-after dosing (naturally) I read the bottle and I noticed it said that this product should be diluted before using. It also did not give a dosage rate for CO2 enriched tanks. I'm sure Tom and others have used this product, I'm wondering if you may have a tank similar to mine and could recommend a dosing regimen for this product, and whether the dilution of this product is suggested as well. Thx in advance.

Walter :gw :D

2. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator Social Group Admin

Re: Tropica Master Grow

15 mls 2-3x a week.

Regards,
    Tom Barr

3. doublej

doublej Junior Poster

hmm...
    my tank is 50 gallon 200l
    and also dose @ 15ml 2-3x per week too???
    or do i nid to reduce my dosage?

4. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator Social Group Admin

Instead of 15mls, 10mls for the 50 gal.

Regards,
    Tom Barr

5. doublej

doublej Junior Poster

ok thx alot!!! :)