This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

Traces

Discussion in 'Advanced Strategies and Fertilization' started by colonel, Dec 17, 2005.

1. colonel

colonel Guru Class Expert

I have been doseing 15ml of flourish 3x a week in my 75g for a while now and things have been doing alright so far, better than they were at least so thats positive. I just had a quick question because im going to be running out of flourish here in the next week.
    I have some CSM on hand that I was planning on using for a while until I get some more flourish or TMG ordered, and I was thinking of adding it dry like I do with my macros, is that ever done? or is it a better idea to mix a solution and dose in ml? using the fertilator It looks like I would need to dose just over 1/4 t. dry to reach the same amount of iron Im adding through 15 ml.
    If i go with a solution, what is the recomended mix as far as EI is concerned... 1tbsp per 250 ml of water? I think I have seen that floating around. thank you to anyone with some input :)
    Matt

2. Cornhusker

Cornhusker Guru Class Expert

Re: Traces

colonel, in a 250ml,or 8oz container using ro or di water mix 1 tbs csm. i also add 1/2 tbs of epsom salt to that mix. dose at start 3ml per 20 gal of water every other day. shake container good before each use. :) :) regards,cornhusker :) :)