Traces

colonel

Guru Class Expert
Nov 25, 2005
I have been doseing 15ml of flourish 3x a week in my 75g for a while now and things have been doing alright so far, better than they were at least so thats positive. I just had a quick question because im going to be running out of flourish here in the next week.
I have some CSM on hand that I was planning on using for a while until I get some more flourish or TMG ordered, and I was thinking of adding it dry like I do with my macros, is that ever done? or is it a better idea to mix a solution and dose in ml? using the fertilator It looks like I would need to dose just over 1/4 t. dry to reach the same amount of iron Im adding through 15 ml.
If i go with a solution, what is the recomended mix as far as EI is concerned... 1tbsp per 250 ml of water? I think I have seen that floating around. thank you to anyone with some input :)
Matt

Cornhusker

Guru Class Expert
Jan 23, 2005
Re: Traces

colonel, in a 250ml,or 8oz container using ro or di water mix 1 tbs csm. i also add 1/2 tbs of epsom salt to that mix. dose at start 3ml per 20 gal of water every other day. shake container good before each use. :) :) regards,cornhusker :) :)