This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Thread Size For C02 Reg Output

Discussion in 'CO2 Enrichment' started by Rok55, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Rok55

Rok55 New Member

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Hello all, I'm in process if setting up a 75g planted tank and need a bit of help. Plan on doing a build thread when I get it up and going. Tank is cycled, semi planted (more to come when I get them out of QT) and stocked with 1 BNP, 2 Giant Danios and 3 Platys to keep the cycle going.

Recently acquired a used UP-Aqua C02 regulator that has a flex line between the regulator output and the bubble counter. This arrangement is not what you would call convenient and I want to plumb the bubble counter directly to the output port.

I sorted through a variety of brass fitting I have on hand only to find none are the right size, apparently SAE vs what I presume are metric fittings on the reg.

Anyone know the correct size I would need to make the conversion?
    C02 Reg.JPG

2. Rok55

Rok55 New Member

Local Time:
    6:49 AM

So a trip to the hardware store reveals the correct size was 3/8 MIP. Got parts and reassembled to my liking using a bit of thread sealant on all junctions. Now need to calibrate the pH controller and get the system installed. C02 reg 2.JPG

Tags: