Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
United States
Re: This forum is for Subscribers

Cornhusker said:
:) greg,
time shown on post is way off.my last post at twelve noon cst.

Cornhusker ...

You can manage the "time zone" that everything appears in by clicking on the User CP link above and editing your profile ...

Somewhere in there ... it asks you what time zone you are in ... and if you "fix" your time zone ... everything will appear the way it is supposed to ...

Since I manually created your user account ... its entirely my fault that I don't know what time zone you are in and set it wrong ...

Greg

Greg Watson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
United States

detlef said:
Hi Greg,

could you please find a way to eliminate/avoid repeat of the same content? Currently the forum _fertilizing and strategies_ appeares three times containing the same posts. It's confusing. Thanks very much. ;)

Regards,
Detlef

Where is it showing up this way? On the home page? Or on one of the forum pages?

If its on the home page... then there isn't anything I can do about that, because that list shows the most recent list of "posts" ... and if there are multiple posts in the same thread, then yes ... the list of most recent posts is going to show multple links to the same thread ...

Greg

detlef

Jan 24, 2005
Cologne, Germany

Hi Greg,

time zone setting was o.k. What I meant was multiple showing ups of the same forum due to the number of new entries for this same forum. Why not only register the newest entry/topic per each forum? But I understand that the home page _shows the most recent list of posts_ and there isn't anything you can do about it. Many thanks for quick replying.

Regards,
Detlef