This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

The Wall

Discussion in 'Off Topic and Chat' started by Gerryd, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Gerryd

Gerryd Plant Guru Team
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    A friend took me to the Roger Waters show the other night for the 30th anniversary of 'The Wall'.

One of the more memorable shows I have ever seen! Has always been one of my top 10 favorite albums...what a treat to see him perform it. Band was on fire.....each and every one...

Just go is all I can say. If you get a chance, do it. We are thinking of doing a 24hr trip in Dec to maybe Texas to see him again.

2. barbarossa4122

barbarossa4122 Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    Yep, "The Wall" was and is one of the best. Reminds me of my "partying" days. Why can't we travel back in time?

3. pat w

pat w Member

Local Time:
    We will ... We "were" those creepy old guys at the concerts.

Pat

4. Hallen

Hallen Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    I'm a not yet 'old', but there for not less creepy guy who loves Pinky floyd aswell.

Sounds like an awesome concert you have seen, it's on my wishlist as well. Actually one of my first childhood memories is the walking hammers in the video of 'Waiting for the Worms'. I'd gaze at the TV with open mouth and be amazed, eventho I no way understood what was going on.

5. SwampGremlin

SwampGremlin Member

Local Time:
    Pink floyd rules