This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

The right regulator, Help!!

Discussion in 'CO2 Enrichment' started by Goby22, May 8, 2010.

1. Goby22

Goby22 Junior Poster

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I am looking at one regulator on ebay its a VICTOR SR250C-580 REGULATOR will this work, anyone know of any problems associated with this model? Any help would be great. Plus I think it is going for a great price but I could be wrong.

2. hbosman

hbosman Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    An SR250C is a single stage regulator. You might want wait for a VTS250 to show up. The VTS series are dual stage and often can be found for around $50.00. If it comes with a cga 580 input, it will need to be changed to a cga 320 input for CO2.

3. Goby22

Goby22 Junior Poster

Local Time:
    goby22

Thanks for replying I know that the vts series gets alot of good praise and I will keep a eye out for one even though patience is not my strong point. Thanks again.