The PAR Meter

VaughnH

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2005
Sacramento, CA
We had a good turnout for the November meeting tonight, with about a dozen of us there, and lots of plant cuttings to give away. One of the things we talked about was the PAR Meter Tom purchased for the group, with the understanding that we would chip in to help pay for it. Tonight we agreed that we would work out how to do this by emails.

Tom, how would you like to handle this? We can mail you our "contributions", or deliver them to you, or arrange to bring them to the next meeting (probably not a workable idea).

Then we need to work out a way to keep track of who has it, who is entitled to use it, and how long each of us can keep it when we borrow it. Tom, you could keep it for us and keep the records, or I will, whichever you prefer. I think any of our group should be able to borrow it, possibly leaving behind a check for $200, for example, to be returned to the borrower when the meter is returned. Those who contribute to the cost of the meter should get first priority when borrowing it.

I'm emailing this to the group as well as posting it here, to be sure everyone gets the message.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
Let's wait till the unit shows up:)
I ordered it sometime ago, but it has not arrived yet.

Regards,
Tom Barr