This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you Tom and others

Discussion in 'Are you new to aquatic plants? Start here' started by kcharley, Jan 31, 2009.

1. kcharley

kcharley Junior Poster

Tom,

Thank you very much for the forum. I have been lurking here, just reading and studying. I had no idea I had so much to learn and that there are so many options.

I had tanks years ago and enjoyed them very much but gave up because I didn't understand what I was doing which led to a lot of work and fish and plant loss.

I have three tanks set up now with a very beginner level of plants. I can see where I will use different approaches in each tank due to size and lighting differences. I look forward to the changes I will be making over the comng months and can hopefully maybe help somebody else along the way. I am really glad to see that I don't have to do CO2 in each tank to have a decent plantscape. (Although I suspect I will suffer from flat substrate syndrome for some time. :) )

Please forgive me if I don't post often or respond to anybody's questions or comments right away. I've got a lot going on and only get to the pc in the morning for about 30 minutes.

Thanks again.

Greg