This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Temp/pH monitors

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by oheresy, Dec 31, 2009.

1. oheresy

oheresy Junior Poster

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    I'm looking for suggestions on full time plug in the wall temp/pH monitors. I would like to use this on my high tech 26 gallon tank so I can continually monitor temp/pH. I would still do the manual pH tests, but would like a continuous monitor. I'm not looking for a pH controller, since I have my CO2 on a timer.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this?

2. Gerryd

Gerryd Plant Guru Team
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    Hi,

I have this Hanna meter on my 180 for the last 18-24 months.

Works great, accurate, ez to calibrate, dependable. Totally worth it.....The probes can get algae covered so take note. If you wipe them with general maint you should be okay. I calibrate every quarter, but my tank is now very stable, so I go more by sight than anything else..

http://www.hannainst.com/usa/prods2.cfm?id=002004&ProdCode=HI 991401

#2 Gerryd, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
  3. oheresy

oheresy Junior Poster

Local Time:
    Thanks! That's exactly what I'm looking for! Not a bad price, either. Amazon has it for $80.99. I'll look elsewhere also. And it looks like I can hang it on the inside of the cabinet.