This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

suggestion diffuser

Discussion in 'CO2 Enrichment' started by massimoit, Apr 8, 2007.

1. massimoit

massimoit Junior Poster

hi i am Massimo from italy, i have an 300lt discus aquarium with a lot of plants. Yestarday i have broken mi ada diffuser :( so now i need do replaice it. My idea is do use an co2 reactor like the dupla reactor 400 with an dedicade small pump, how many litres pump i need and if is an good product or there is an better alternative. Thanks to all for the suggestions.

2. VaughnH

VaughnH Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

3. massimoit

massimoit Junior Poster

thanks i will try to make one maybe it is best that many reactors on shops

4. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator Social Group Admin

You might also consider a simple DIY PVC pipe external model.
    Cost: about 10$ and add a pump that will add 300-400 gph, or 1200 liters/hr to make sure there is enough flow of water.

See here:

GWAPA: DIY Inline CO2 Reactor

You can use an Italian to the English translator engine then back from English to Italian to double check to make sure you have the right translation.

Regards,
    Tom Barr

5. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator Social Group Admin

6. massimoit

massimoit Junior Poster

thanks tom i understand there is no problem for me i am born in australia soo....:) i know about you from in aquagarden.thanks