Jason King

barrreport.com
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
UK
barrreport.com
i think its profile/subscribe

so choose the member you want to subscribe to and go their profile then you will find the subscribe button.

ismenio

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2015
Hello

Since i cant enter in contact by other way i will use this topic.

I´m a lifetime subscriber, my login was ismenio, i try to reset the password but the system says that the email [email protected] doesn´t exist, apparently i´m a ghost on the database, even my posts that i have find don´t have my name but instead i appear as guest.

Last year i was stuck for the first time, i couldn´t get in on the lifetime forums, after several pm´s with Greg and Tom the problem was resolved, but now .....!!!!

Please resolve this as soon as possible.

Best regards

Ismenio

PS: After make a new login and activated the account i was redirect to the control panel....with a error ... again.

AlgaeGeek

Junior Poster
Mar 17, 2016
Hi, new subscriber here. What other features besides private messaging are disabled? I tried to post a new topic and received a message saying that I didn't have that ability.

brrrpr

Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Hallo, I join this discussion because it is not clear to me what are actually the differences between the 6 types of different subscriptions.

1) Barr Report 1 Year Membership: is this kind of subscription "equal" in rights to the lifetime membership during its timespan of validity ?

2) I don't understand what is the: Holiday Special Lifetime Upgrade and the: Holiday Thank You Lifetime Upgrade. If I can have a lifetime membership with this "Holiday Thank You Lifetime Upgrade" which is much cheaper than purchasing a lifetime membership, why there are two options that apparently look like the same but one is much cheaper than the other ?

​​​​​​​Thank you

Jason King

barrreport.com
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
UK
barrreport.com
Getting a lot of members asking about subscriptions and which one they should choose so I have now cut down on the different types of subscriptions available.

This should now be self explanatory

1. One year annual subscription
  2. Life time subscription
  3. Upgrade from annual to lifetime
  4. And finally for a limited time only the holiday upgrade offer

http://www.barrreport.com/settings/subscriptions

Thanks

Jason

ismenio

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2015
Hi, i have lose again my topics. I´m a lifetime subscriber, my login was ismenio.

Regards