This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid stupid man....

Discussion in 'Off Topic and Chat' started by travdawg, Apr 7, 2005.

1. travdawg

travdawg Guru Class Expert

Well, today my wife told me to take out a loan against my 401k, so that we could take a vacation this year... A loan for $1000.00 to pay for the hotel stay for our week in Myrtle Beach....

Well, I accidentally (likely a bad idea) upped the loan amt to 1500, & am going to try to use the change to go ahead & finish my tank. If I dont post here for a few days, or suddenly disappear.... Please call the police. :)

2. Roman

Roman Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Re: Stupid stupid man....

So you will be "acting" in next series of forensic detectives?

:p

3. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator Social Group Admin

Well one thing for her, one thing for you.
    You both gain from both things.

Why go to Myrtle beach when you can go to plant fest??:)
    Regards,
    Tom Barr

4. travdawg

travdawg Guru Class Expert

I would love to go to plantfest, but you all are going to look at small fish, not whales. lol I would run the risk of being harpooned. har!

Seriously, I would love to do it, but not really likely here in the next couple of years. I am going to scour some shops while in Myrtle, & hope to find some good driftwood and/or rocks. Is wood taken from the ocean safe for FW tanks??? I assume it would have to be soaked like anything else, but will that leech out all the SW baddies?