Stock Solution Design Spreadsheet .. StockSol.xls

pat w

Nov 4, 2009
Daphne, AL (east Mobile Bay)
Thought I'd drop in a Screen Shot. This is for a 5 gal on an EI dosing program. It's for my very soft water here so I add Mg and Ca. In actuality it reflects three separate solutions. The top group is the macros, the middle is the micros and the last item is CaCl2 which must be dosed separately to prevent interactions.

Stock Sol Pro 5G by pat w1, on Flickr

pat w

Nov 4, 2009
For Fe Gluconate go to Iron Gluconate.

I may work on a g to tsp conversion with a + or - added when you aren't close enough to call it right on a 1/16th, but allowing entry in tsp. plays havoc with the way the spin buttons are operating to animate the graphs. Would just a conversion be enough?

Pat

joryp

Junior Poster
Oct 27, 2011
Great, Hats off for this! Would it be possible to add Fe-dtpa (7%)? Here in Europe the only good-available DTPA source.
"1 ppm (17,86 umol/L) Fe = 15 mg/L "
More specific information see http://www.cwpacific.com/librelrange.html > Librel Fe-DP technical information.

And is it possible to change text colour if > 0. To give an example:
"KNO3 85.000 5,164 0,000 3,256 0,000"

Jory,

pat w

Nov 4, 2009
Update:

-Excel version only

-Added Iron DPTA 7% per a request from a user in Europe
-Non zero values in the table Bold with Green background (spin button activated, must click at least once to turn on or off)
-updated S values in the data for components with SO4 content.
-reduced graph height to display more on screen
-tried to fix the issue with solubility when no data is available. (I like it better - we'll see)

http://www.aquaticplantenthusiasts....tion-spreadsheet-stocksolpro-2.html#post27755

Pat

joryp

Junior Poster
Oct 27, 2011
Cool, colours didn't really work as they supposed too, but I changed that already. Could you pm me your email/hotmail so I can sent it forward?

Jory,

pat w

Nov 4, 2009
Sorry it took so long to correct this. I was occupied in another project and didn't get to it. The bug was identified in the last update pertaining to the values brought up by by 10% and 13% Fe. It was a result of incorrectly alphabetizing the addition of the 7% Fe popular in Europe. The corrected update is can be found Here.

Florin Ilia

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2011
Bucharest, Romania

pat w

Nov 4, 2009
I'll try to give you a PM to help next time. As I said I've had a new version, for a little while, that I haven't posted but I've been busy with other things and just haven't gotten around to it. I'll get that up by this weekend.

(One of the things is a new toy my wife gave me for Christmas. A Western Digital WDTV Live Hub Media Center so I've had my hands full ripping my DVD library.)

Pat