This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Still looking to buy Utricularia Graminifolia

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by DLoja, Mar 3, 2015.

1. DLoja

DLoja Junior Poster

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    Hello,

My search continues for some Utricularia Graminifolia. At the moment only one guy on Ebay is selling it for way too much $, and I haven't yet heard back from Sean Bartlett after messaging him at The Planted Tank. Someone here was going to sell it to me, but decided she didn't have enough to spare. So, anyone out there have any for sale or know where to look for it?

Thanks so much!

David

2. alanle

alanle Prolific Poster

Local Time:
    I'm going to pull some UG out from my tank this Saturday. Will probably have a 2x2 portion or even more for you. I'll contact you.

D85493EB-23B1-4725-A9BF-794FE02A49C4.jpg

3. DLoja

DLoja Junior Poster

Local Time:
    Thanks so much for the reply. I did just buy some this morning after Sean got back to me. His is emersed, so if for whatever reason it doesn't go well, I'll check back, but fingers crossed.

Thanks anyway!

4. PhilipS

PhilipS Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    Emersed means grown out of the water in a humid environment. It could melt and then you are out time and money. Try to buy submersed in the future. Alanle has nice plants.