Staurogyne sp. blowout

JDowns

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2007
New Hope, Pennsylvania
I have an emersed 29g grow out tank I need to clear out eventually that is about 2/3 full, probably close to 100 stems trimmed out. This is the pointed leaf variety. This would be a good start on a new setup for someone. I would prefer to ship once and not break this up, plus it will give someone the opportunity for a nice size start on a new setup. I'm not in any particular rush either, so I'm willing to sit on them and let them keep on propogating if need be. Shipping only to CONUS and mind your weather.

If this doesn't go here in the next month I'll take them to the LFS for credit, like I said I'm in no particular rush. I was going to use this as a rescape in my 150g but decided to go another direction. So if your planning a new scape and want a good start on some Staurogyne this is for you. I would prefer not to break this up.

Biollante

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2009
Surprise, AZ
Hi Jeff,

I may have a use for the Staurogyne, if you still have it a couple weeks from now I may be happy to take the whole lot off your hands, certianly will pay a reasonable price (more than LFS prices and I can pick it up.

Biollante

Biollante

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2009
Surprise, AZ
Hi Jeff,

I am rethinking the project of mine. I will no doubt end up kicking myself for not taking the Staurogyne sp. I need at least a couple of more weeks to decide.

I apologize for reneging, pm or email, [email protected], your PayPal or address and let me know what you think is fair and I’ll send it on to you.

I meant to ask, is this what you do for a living? I mean creating scapes and so forth.

Biollante

JDowns

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2007
New Hope, Pennsylvania
Biollante;45501 said:
Hi Jeff,

I am rethinking the project of mine. I will no doubt end up kicking myself for not taking the Staurogyne sp. I need at least a couple of more weeks to decide.

I apologize for reneging, pm or email, [email protected], your PayPal or address and let me know what you think is fair and I’ll send it on to you.

I meant to ask, is this what you do for a living? I mean creating scapes and so forth.

Biollante

No worries, its a tank that needs virtually zero maintenance. I give the tank a mist once every few days. It was a soil test for the paludarium I did. The hybrid Altenethera's I'm waiting on are delayed due to weather, so I'm in no rush, and it looks as though they will be delayed at least a month or so. If no one else jumps on it then they are yours. I'm not looking for anything for these, just passing extra's along to fellow hobbyiest.

No any scapes I do are few and far between and are done for the challenge rather than an income.

shoggoth43

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2009
Jdowns, or Biollante,

Did B ever snag that staurogyne? If not do you have a few left? Or B, if you have some to spare can you let me know and we can PM or chat offline about a fair price?

-
S