This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Spiky And Pointed Spear Moss Mats (wysiwyg)

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by khanzer22, Sep 15, 2018.

1. khanzer22

khanzer22 Junior Poster

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Got few 4"x1.25" mesh pads of these rarely offered moss for sale... Healthy moss grown in low light no ferts tank so it's safe you want to put this in your shrimp tanks...

Asking for $20 each pads, Spiky or Pointed Spear of your choice, and if you buy 2 (1 of each or the same) it's $36... 3 and up orders, send me a PM... Shipping cost is additional $8 via USPS Priority, CONUS only... Paypal payment accepted... Can ship M-T-W-Th-Sat days only...

DOA: In an event of DOA, send a clear picture within 2hrs delivery and I will issue refund minus the shipping cost... Not responsible for USPS delay... Any questions related to post, let me know... Thanks for looking!

Below are the actual moss pads for sale...

Spiky
    [​IMG]

Pointed Spear
    [​IMG]

Both (Top: Pointed Spear - Bottom: Spiky)
    [​IMG]

Nikolyator and Mike k like this.
  2. khanzer22

khanzer22 Junior Poster

Local Time:
    2 Spiky and 1 Pointed Spear mats left...

3. khanzer22

khanzer22 Junior Poster

Local Time:
    I still have a pair of Spiky and PS left... Also have mini xmas moss grown on 2x2 mesh pad... PM me for the trio deal if interested...