This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

should I use wet dry or switch to canister filtration?

Discussion in 'Are you new to aquatic plants? Start here' started by Noelle, Jan 15, 2014.

1. shoggoth43

shoggoth43 Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    The hardest part on the wet/dry is clearance on the top to let you reach in to get at the pads for replacement. Some manufacturers make this easier than others. Just having a constant level in the main tank and a clear water surface is worth the minor drawbacks though.

2. Noelle

Noelle Junior Poster

Local Time:
    Hi guys! I am getting closer--you were right, Gerry, in saying I need to break things into parts--it is helpful. I would really like to get that contact info you spoke of for your lfs/sump builder. Thank you and can't wait to post a pic of everything set up and running!!

Noelle

3. edwardsmith

edwardsmith Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    I searched but couldn't find these articles? Do you have a link?

Thanks