This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

short leaf plant

Discussion in 'Are you new to aquatic plants? Start here' started by crystalview, Sep 30, 2008.

1. crystalview

crystalview Guru Class Expert

I have a need of a couple of Low front fill in plants. I saw Tom's article on hygro porto velho thought that might work or do you know anything similar? Or have some to share?
    I thought I added a lot of plants this time. I really didn't.
    so I need to work on the front. I have 2.13wpg. Should I use the standard EI as I trade of the seachem micro's and macro's.
    Do anubius have to be close to the soil away from the light?
    Is my lighting high enough for some of the colorful stem plants?
    Sounds like I need to come to the next meeting. Maybe something will be there. So I thought I would ask ahead.

2. VaughnH

VaughnH Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

The next meeting is just a week away, sacaquaticplant : Sacramento Aquatic Plant Society, so please do join us at that meeting. I'm sure you can learn something there and maybe even pick up some plants that would work well for you. If Tom attends the meeting you can get the best advice in person.