This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking Info On Co2 Equipment

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by Fishfur, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Fishfur

Fishfur Subscriber

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Hope this isn't the wrong forum for this question. I may be able to invest in some serious CO2 equipment. Gas canister, regulator, etc.

I'm in Canada, not a lot of choices, and some out of stock where there are sources. Having struggled with DIY cheap needle valves that never hold a setting reliably, what I'd like is a very reliable, accurate needle valve and regulator set up and some info on using a pH controller with them.

Some names of good quality brands and sources for same would be much appreciated.

I'd also like to know if it is realistic to split the feed for more than one tank? I am not very familiar with this type of equipment, so if that's not practical, just tell me.

#1 Fishfur, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018 at 11:16 AM
  2. zchauvin

zchauvin New Member

Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    It's easy to split the feed using manifolds for as many tanks as you would like, you will pay a pretty penny but find the best quality from people here. Cant name any off hand but quite a few guys build them typically Matheson and Victor brands but will be $300 and up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. Fishfur

Fishfur Subscriber

Local Time:
    That's useful to know, thank you.

4. Tim Harrison

Tim Harrison Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
Tags: