Scape Fu the planted aquarium podcast

MiamiAG

Junior Poster
Aug 27, 2010
Hi everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that I've posted Episodes 1-4 so far. I'll be releasing all 12 episodes over the next few weeks. I hope you like them and ask that you send me your thoughts and comments.

If you like what you hear, I would ask that you please spread the word to friends. Word of mouth is the only way I can reach others who might enjoying the podcast and succeeding with aquascaping. You can download the podcasts from Scapefu.com, find it on iTunes (leave a rating!) and in Stitcher.

Thanks again!

Art

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MiamiAG

Junior Poster
Aug 27, 2010
Hi everyone!

ScapeFu Podcast episode 17: The Basics of Lighting a Planted Aquarium & George Farmer is now live!

We have a great segment on Interzoo 2014, a wonderful interview with George Farmer and we talk all about the basics of lighting a planted aquarium. Please go check it out!

You can find it on iTunes and on ScapeFu.

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks and regards,

Art

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
Did I ever confirm the release of liability for you on the interview Art?

I do not think I did.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
Keep them rolling in and post the nice office set up with the mic etc.

MiamiAG

Junior Poster
Aug 27, 2010
Thank you very much for the kind words everyone and to the admins for allow me to post here.

Best regards,

Art

Nam Dang

Junior Poster
Feb 1, 2016
Thanks for doing the podcast Art! I've been slowly going through all of them and trying to learn more about this addiction.. i mean hobby of ours

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
I'll be doing another at some point here, just need to schedule with Art.