This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Saltwater macro algaes for sale

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by lulaface, Mar 1, 2008.

1. lulaface

lulaface Junior Poster

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    My refugium is overflowing with small grape caulerpa (microphysa) and a few other macro algaes. I'm selling the grape/with some chaeto for $7.00 per sandwich bag full. I also have large feather caulerpa (mexicana) for $7.00 for a 6 inch piece. There is a bit of small feather caulerpa (sertularioides) (half handfull?) for $5.00. Six inch pieces of large grape (C. peltata) for $7.00. And 6 inch strands of flat blade caulerpa (prolifera) for $5.00.
    Priority shipping (2 days) is usually $5.00, but send me your zip code so I can double check.

jennscam011.jpg
    C. prolifera

jennscam010.jpg
    C. microphysa/chaetomorpha/C. sertularioides mix

jennscam009.jpg
    C. mexicana

jennscam007.jpg
    C. peltata

2. lulaface

lulaface Junior Poster

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    The refugium and display are full again! Ad updated with currently available items.