This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Rexolin APN & Calculator confusion

Discussion in 'Estimative Index' started by FastFreddy, Oct 27, 2012.

1. FastFreddy

FastFreddy Junior Poster

Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    I've recently switched from using Flourish to Rexolin APN for my trace nutrients. I'm having some difficulty calculating how much to use. In Tom's article it states that for aquariums from 40-60 gallon, 1/8 tsp+/- is sufficient. However, when I put that amount into this calculator for my 45 gallon tank it says it will only give me 0.15ppm Fe. This seems to be too low. Please let me know how much I should in fact be dosing. I'm otherwise dosing EI. My tank has pressurized co2 and 2x39w T5 bulbs and measures 36x16x18. It is densely planted with various fast growing stem plants. Thanks in advance.