This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Returning To The Hobby

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Phil Sanford, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Phil Sanford

Phil Sanford New Member

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    I am a retired college professor and have been away from the hobby for 10 years. I am returning to try my hand at a 75 gallon high tech planted tank. I have a lot to learn and been growing a few tissue culture plants emersed with good success. I have setup my hard scape and just started my journey with a dry start planting 2 days ago. I am using Amazonia v2 and a Finnex 24/7. I am assembling my parts list for the CO2 injection system. Among my scores of questions, are these. Will this light be adequate once the tank is filled or do I need a second light? Does anyone have a bullet proof recommendation for a CO2 reactor to go inline with with an Fx6? Suggestions are welcome. Her is a bad picture. JPEG image 2.jpeg welcome. Thanks in advance.