Regulator Solenoid with multiple outlets? (Aquatek)

CrazyAboutRiccia

Junior Poster
Jul 7, 2008
Does anyone know where I can buy a CO2 regulator solenoid with multiple outlets and that will allow me to control the CO2 flow rate from each outlet? (each outlet is controlled by its own needle valve with bubble counter)

I downloaded this picture from another forum posting, does anyone know where I can purchase it?

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
Those are not that great really, cheap, but you get what you pay for there certainly.
Go with a Sumo or custom make one, they are not hard.

Regards,
Tom Barr

TJW

Junior Poster
Jul 7, 2008
You probably got these pictures from my other posting... I just received these from Aquatek a few days ago!!!

As far as I know, these multiple-outlet regulator solenoid is the newest and latest introduction from Aquatek. IMO, this is a very economical way to reduce the set-up cost for additional tanks... since it would cost me $$$$ to buy six single-outlet regulators. (at least $300)

eBay Seller: aqua eworld: Pet Supplies, Yard, Garden Outdoor Living items on eBay.com

The item is called "PRO CO2 Regulator Solenoid(6 Outlets)+ 6 bubble counter "

I think they have this item in stock... good luck!!!

CrazyAboutRiccia

Junior Poster
Jul 7, 2008
TJW;26718 said:
You probably got these pictures from my other posting... I just received these from Aquatek a few days ago!!!

As far as I know, these multiple-outlet regulator solenoid is the newest and latest introduction from Aquatek. IMO, this is a very economical way to reduce the set-up cost for additional tanks... since it would cost me $$$$ to buy six single-outlet regulators. (at least $300)

eBay Seller: aqua eworld: Pet Supplies, Yard, Garden Outdoor Living items on eBay.com

The item is called "PRO CO2 Regulator Solenoid(6 Outlets)+ 6 bubble counter "

I think they have this item in stock... good luck!!!

thank you everyone for your expert advice and suggestions. After doing some research myself, I've decided to go with the AQUATEK PRO CO2 Regulator Solenoid. The price is fairly reasonable and they have almost 100% positive feedback on eBay. AND they offer a 14-day return policy, so just in case it's not what I want, I can get my money back. :)

I'm so excited... can't wait to receive it. I'll come back and let everyone know more about the product after it gets here.

Henry Hatch

Guru Class Expert
Aug 31, 2006
I wonder how using in line control valves off a single regulator outlet would compare in terms of cost and effectiveness.

Henry

CrazyAboutRiccia

Junior Poster
Jul 7, 2008
I GOT IT!!! the regulator arrived in TWO days from Aquatek... This is exactly what I wanted.

Although I don't have 6 tanks (YET), but have it hooked up to the 3 tanks I have now. One thing I want to note is that the needle valve on the Aquatek regulator is not "overly" sensitive, so it's easy to adjust bubble count and keep it very steady. (I had a JBJ regulator in the past, and the needle valve was very unstable... bubble count would fluctuate all the time).

Overall, the unit is very well made.

So far, I'm very happy with this product... i think it's time for me to go set up my 4th, 5th and 6th tank. :D

Thank you everyone for your suggestion and advice.