This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Rediscovered The Hobby

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jim Huprich, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Jim Huprich

Jim Huprich Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    I just joined the Barr report and am looking forward to learning from all of you. I kept a 60g marine aquarium 30 years ago. My work prevented me from continuing the hobby until recently , when I became interested in recent advances, particularly planted freshwater nano tanks. So I bought a Fluval Spec 5; added ADA aqua soil, hardscape and multiple plants. Tank is completely cycled so added 2 nerite snails and 5 cherry shrimp. I upgraded the stock light to a Finnex 7/24 hlc. Except for a little hair algae, all is going well. I have ordered a Nano co2 kit from co2 supermarket and will add it next week. Then will add a few tetras To complete the setup. I have been reading as much technical info as I could find but would appreciate any advice you could offer. Thanks

2. Alyssa

Alyssa Junior Poster

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    welcome back!