This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Reactor

Discussion in 'Articles' started by abcemorse, Sep 27, 2008.

1. abcemorse

abcemorse Prolific Poster

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Hi all...I have a 92G with a 360 GPH canister and powerhead for extra circ. I've been reading about the venturi degassing on the reactor; I made essentially the same reactor minus the venturi, plumbed into the return line of the canister. My question is can I put the venturi tube into the powerhead (NOT part of the reactor loop)? Will this be effective?? Thanks :cool:

2. Gerryd

Gerryd Plant Guru Team
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    Well if the powerhead is not part of the loop, and doesn't feed back, I don't see how it would help. Did I miss something?

3. abcemorse

abcemorse Prolific Poster

Local Time:
    No you missed nothing, that's about what I figured. My thinking was to take the trapped gas and put into the tank via the powerhead, but probably more work than it's worth. Thanks!