This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Proper Dose Seachem Equilibrium and TMG

Discussion in 'Estimative Index' started by Homer_Simpson, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Homer_Simpson

Homer_Simpson Prolific Poster

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    I want to experiment with Seachem Equilibrium and TMG as part of regular EI dosing for my 10 gallon tank. It is suggested to use 1/4 teaspoon GH Booster weekly with water changes. Previously I was dosing 1/2 tsp Epsom salts and 1 tsp calcium sulphate. And for trace I was dosing Seachem Comprehensive.

Is 1/4 teaspoon per week of Seachem Equilibrium with every water change sufficient for a 10 gallon for EI dosing. And is 2 ml of TMG 3x/week sufficient for trace. With different Trace Element mixes containing different ratios of various traces, is it necessary to alter the 2 ml based on the Trace being used or is it a one size fits all deal as per EI dosing chart.

Thanks.