post code data base

john starkey

Junior Poster
Apr 6, 2007
worcester uk
Hi George do you think it would be a good idea if we asked future members to add their post code when they register that way we would have a data base of where members live and that would make it easier to arrange house meets or meetings in general.?:)

Moody

Prolific Poster
Aug 31, 2006
Wirral, North West,England.
Its a great idea Jhon but i think as long as people put in their displayed info next to their avitar there should be no problems.

When we get to the stage of having house meets, it will be a case of a post listing the date/dates, location and people will need to get in contact with the person hosting the meet and book a place, so to speak.

Hope that helps.
Graeme.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
BTW, the open house meets are great, you all will enjoy them and gain 10X as much from those as on line.

Regards,
Tom Barr

john starkey

Junior Poster
Apr 6, 2007
worcester uk
Moody;15866 said:
Its a great idea Jhon but i think as long as people put in their displayed info next to their avitar there should be no problems.

When we get to the stage of having house meets, it will be a case of a post listing the date/dates, location and people will need to get in contact with the person hosting the meet and book a place, so to speak.

Hope that helps.
Graeme.

I take your point moody but if we did have a post code data base we could look to see where most people live and decide from there the most convenient place or home to meet .