For Sale: Pogostemon Helferi Red Aka Downoi Red

Mike16T

Junior Poster
Feb 24, 2017
$18 per crown (Rooted)

Big crowns on the picture are actual plants for sale
Grown in high tech environment

Local pick up in Kent, WA or can ship it for additional $8 (US only)
Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks...

rf0CuKj.jpg

nRWatlv.jpg

WHnA8bU.jpg

adkaqua

May 7, 2018
US
I'm gonna follow this now. . and check in with my in-laws who are out there for my sister-in-laws new baby. Get one of them to pick and and fly home with em maybe, hah.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike16T

Mike16T

Junior Poster
Feb 24, 2017
I'm gonna follow this now. . and check in with my in-laws who are out there for my sister-in-laws new baby. Get one of them to pick and and fly home with em maybe, hah.

I hope it doesn't get confiscated in the airport..

adkaqua

May 7, 2018
US
Think it would? State to state isn't usually a problem. I'll have to look into it first I guess. And possibly just cough up the 8 bucks haha

Mike16T

Junior Poster
Feb 24, 2017
Think it would? State to state isn't usually a problem. I'll have to look into it first I guess. And possibly just cough up the 8 bucks haha

Ok no problem.. I have no knowledge about getting a plant in the airport for state to state travels..

PM me when you're ready. ;)

Reactions: adkaqua

SnugQuarium

Jun 8, 2018
Tukwila, Washington
SWEET!!!! You are so close!! I've read different answers as to whether Downoi needs co2 or not, but since you actually have it, do you mind if I ask... Do you think Downoi would do well in a dirt substrate with LED and 6500k florescent lighting, but no co2? And your tank is gorgeous!!

Last edited:

Mike16T

Junior Poster
Feb 24, 2017
SWEET!!!! You are so close!! I've read different answers as to whether Downoi needs co2 or not, but since you actually have it, do you mind if I ask... Do you think Downoi would do well in a dirt substrate with LED and 6500k florescent lighting, but no co2? And your tank is gorgeous!!

Thanks.... It will grow without CO2 but can't promise that it will grow to it's potential.. It will grow fine in a dirt substrate, just make sure you have root tabs under the root system of the plant. Give it a good amount of light and you should be fine. If you not enough light, it will become leggy..