This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Plz Help Me. Im Begging... I Feel Like I Don't Know What Else To Do.

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by BettaBeGood, Oct 29, 2020.

1. BettaBeGood

BettaBeGood Member

Local Time:
    4:11 AM

Hey @Seattle_Aquarist Roy

Omg!!!! It was Co2 the whole time!!!!
    Roy.... see I was working with pressurized co2.. BUT it was a single stage (Wyin Amazon Regulator) with it being a single stage as the co2 tank was decreasing pressure my bubble count couldn't remain stable. Dude now that I got this Co2Art Pro se regulator OMG the growth is looking like it was ment to. I love this dual stage regulator so much. Im gonna try this other dual stage aka (3 stage) FZone mini dual stage regulator on my 20 tall tomorrow when it arrives.
    Man im sorry I had to check out for a sec. Covid-19 struck again..

20210112_185759.jpg

Seattle_Aquarist likes this.
  2. Morfis

Morfis New Member

Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    The r

The reason I asked this is because a lot of activated carbon puts back phosphate into the water. My suggestion would be for you to get a phosphate test kit and just measure the phosphate content. I had a similar problem and found out the phosphate levels where high. And I was dosing iron which is reactive with phosphate. So I had lot of my plants having blackened leaves and a ton of hair algae. Rest all parameters were ok.

BettaBeGood likes this.
  3. BettaBeGood

BettaBeGood Member

Local Time:
  4. BettaBeGood

BettaBeGood Member

Local Time:
  5. BettaBeGood

BettaBeGood Member

Local Time:
    @Tom Barr
    I read most the reports on stunted crippled growth. A lot of people including myself thought I had a cal-mag deficiency . Lone behold it was a co2 problem. I was dealing with a cheap single stage co2 Wyin regulator and I couldn't keep a stable co2 output for a extended period of time using a co2 cylinder because of E.O.T.D.

Tags: