This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Please reccomend T5HO bulbs for a 4 lamp 75-gallon setup

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by taxonomy, Jan 11, 2016.

1. taxonomy

taxonomy Junior Poster

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    I am currently running in my 75-gallon tank that runs a four lamp T5HO fixture over it. I'd like to replace my old lamps with something new. The tank has substrate heating, CO2 injection and currently houses some crypts and Staurogyne repens. I'll add more plants and fish at some later time, after these establish. I've been doing plant tanks for around 15 years but have not kept up with the current availability of T5 lighting. If you could suggest a specific mix bulbs for a four light setup that are commonly available T5 lamps I would appreciate the recommendation.

2. UDGags

UDGags Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    Nikolyator likes this.
  3. taxonomy

taxonomy Junior Poster

Local Time:
    I am very surprised to see the ATI purple there. Is that for color or for growth? The light I have runs 4 T5 54 watt lamps

4. UDGags

UDGags Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    Just for the red spectrum. If you don't have any red plants than don't worry about it.

I personally use the UVL red suns but they are discontinued from what I could tell.