This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Plants for sale

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by Htomassini, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Htomassini

Htomassini Guest

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    I am opening up my store http://www.theplantedaquariumstore.comin about 10 days (getting a lot of coding finished up), I can hook you up with discounted pricing on co2, stuff, plants, ferts, etc.

Since I cannot upload a pdf on this post please email me and I will send you a list
    Email me at sales@theplantedaquariumstore.comso that I can send you a pdf with pricing. Being a Barr member will save you 10%

Regards

Henry Tomassini

2. pepetj

pepetj Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Thanks for your quick response, I appreciate you calling me back as to make this happen given the short time I got left in the US. I got the package as promised. All plants made shipping well and look healthy. I are already rebagged them to get them home with me. I can tell I'm a satisfied costumer of your new aquatic plant store. Looking forward for future orders.

Pepetj
    Santo Domingo

3. Htomassini

Htomassini Guest

Local Time:
    Finally the site is up and running, http://www.theplantedaquariumstore.com and I am adding new products daily. I will be testing new products from UPAQUA, Mr Aqua, AZOO and others. If they dont cut it, I dont sell them. Also if you would like to see a product, please let me know.

Thank you to those who have purchased from me, as always I am an email away!

4. Htomassini

Htomassini Guest

Local Time:
    Please see my youtube video of the Upaqua Co2 diffuser in action. I am using in on my 210. It will drop the ph from 7.6 in the morning to 6.8 consistently every day like clock work. I have it hooked up to only one side of the tank with the koralia blowing it accross the tank tank. I am very happy with it, it produces a mist almost fog like. But unlike the needle wheel setup with the venturi it is very quiet and the mist is hardly noticiable.

[video=youtube;K7iE98qu7U4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7iE98qu7U4[/video]

You can buy it from the link below.

5. pdavis41

pdavis41 Lifetime Members

Local Time:
    I recently bought plants from Henry and they are looking great. There is the normal crypt melt, but they are already leafing out and I see new shoots on runners. They have been in the tank for only a week.

If I need to buy again in the future, I will be buying from him.

6. fjf888

fjf888 Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    This product works. I use inline with my wet dry system, easy to setup and use as well. Henry, have any LED fixtures available yet for the small tanks?

7. Htomassini

Htomassini Guest

Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback. I should have them in June. My supplier already gets then in the blue led but he is getting me some that are for planted tanks ie white light. I have a small crs tank that I want to try them out and report.

Henry Tomassini
    www.theplantedaquariumstore.com
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator

Local Time:
    If you can get Mama products from Japan..........that would send many folks.

9. Htomassini

Htomassini Guest

Local Time:
    What's that, lights..? Is that the spelling?

My importer is having his manufacturer making planted specific led lighting for smaller cube style tanks.

Let me know and I'll hunt them down.

Heck I'm becoming an authorized CPR retailer. I'm open to anything that is a good product and not a rip off.

10. Htomassini

Htomassini Guest

Local Time:
    New plants for sale

OK Boys and Girls, just received a nice fresh shipment of the following plants. They are ready for immediate shipping, just go to the website and look them up. Remember to use the coupon code for 10% off your order.

I have the elusive CRYPT FLORIDA SUNSET, they have been out of this for a while, I also have hairgrass and glosso on a mat 4x6inches as well as normal potted. Feel free to email me if you need the coupon or anything.

1. HYDROTRICHE HOTTONIFLO (hydrotriche hottoniflo)
    2. ROTALA MACRANDRA (Rotala macrandra)
    3. ROTALA MAGENTA (Rotala macrandra v. 'Narrow Leaf)
    4. ROTALA NANJENSHAN (Rotala nanjenshan)
    5. ROTALA WALLICHI (Rotala wallichi)
    6. KLEINER BAR - LG (Echinodorus 'Kleiner Bar')
    7. CRYPT FLORIDA SUNSET POTTED CORKSCREW (Vallisneria americana v.'Biwaensis')
    8. ITALIAN (Vallisneria spiralis)
    9. CYPERUS HELFERI- MD (Cyperus Helferi)
    10. GLOSSOSTIGMA ON MAT
    11. HAIRGRASS DWARF ON MAT
    12. RICCIA PORTION (Riccia fluitans)
    13. ANUBIAS NANA, POTTED (Anubias barteri var. 'nana')
    14. CRYPT PARVA, POTTED (Crytocoryne parva)
    15. CRYPT W. BRONZE, POTTED (Cryptocomye wendtii v.'Tropica')
    16. CRYPT W. RED, POTTED (Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Mi oya')
    17. MELON SWORD, POTTED (Echinodorus osiris)
    18. OZELOT SWORD - LG, POTTED (Echinodorus 'Ozelot')
    19. RED FLAME - MED, POTTED (Echinodorus 'Flame')
    20. RED MELON SWORD, POTTED (Echinodorus barthii)
    21. RED RUBIN SWORD, POTTED (Echinodorus'Rubin')
    22. BABY TEARS, DWARF, POTTED (Hemianthus callitrichoides)
    23. GLOSSOSTIGMA, POTTED (Glossostigma elatinoides)
    24. HAIRGRASS DWARF, POTTED (Eleocharis parvula)
    25. LUDWIGIA CUBA, POTTED (Ludwigia cuba)
    26. MICRO SWORD, POTTED (Lilaeopsis brasiliensis))
    27. NESAEA GOLDEN, POTTED (Nesaea pedicellata "golden')
    28. POGOSTEMON STELLATA, POTTED (Pogostemon Stellata

11. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator

Local Time:
    Mama Japan:
    http://reefbuilders.com/2010/05/06/mame-overflow-for-nano-reef-tanks/

The overflow is not one piece glass (It'd break and be tough to clean), it has rubber clear tubing holding them together.

Cool stuff and no one presently carries this stuff,. a few have tried and failed.

12. Htomassini

Htomassini Guest

Local Time:
    Wow, that is very cool looking. I borrowed Gerryd's Par meter, so Ill be taking par readings of the diff lamp kits i have. It will be very interesting what they actually pump out. I just picked up a 9 gall designer cube from Eihem with an led light, so we will see what it can do. What the eyeball sees and what plants feel, two very diff things

13. Htomassini

Htomassini Guest

Local Time:
    FAN Plant list 6-4-11

Here is the plant list for ordering from FLORIDA AQUATIC NURSERIES. I need the order by tuesday am. I take credit card on my site. PM me or email me for placing the order as I have to manually do it.

View attachment 2413

Thank you

Attached Files:

14. feh

feh Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    That plant list either has issues or is empty.