Plantaholic problem

Ian H

Guru Class Expert
Jan 24, 2005
Shipley, West Yorkshire, UK
I'm getting worried guys, my fascination with water weeds is getting out of control.

The other night I had a dream about travelling to the States especially to meet Tom Barr. Before I proceed any further I must state that I don't subscribe to the Fraudian theory that all dreams are sexual in nature.

In the dream I was in this cathedral like structure waiting for Tom. In he came at some speed followed by about a four person entourage, all busily writing in notebooks. As he got closer I thought that he was quite different in appearance to what few photo's of him that I have seen. In fact he had sort of morphed into an Amano lookalike with a goatee type beard that on closer inspection was in fact BBA. The first meeting, after me being able to intercept him and introduce myself, did not go well. I felt that I was 'in the way' and in fact pretty bloody well ignored despite my protestations that I'd travelled so far. However, being persistant in the extreme by nature I did have a good relaxed meeting with Tom a couple of days later. At that point I must have moved on to the flying/falling type dreams.

Should I be worried about this, or is it a passing phase? Is there indeed a cure? :D

Ian

jimjim

Junior Poster
Jan 24, 2005
Savannah, Georgia,USA
Re: Plantaholic problem

If you sell all your fish breeding stuf and start setting up tanks to grow plants, does that mean I hate/love my mother fish and have secret desires for green things? :rolleyes:

Ian H

Guru Class Expert
Jan 24, 2005
Shipley, West Yorkshire, UK

I do know of one individual that has some plastic fish in his planted tanks though. If I had the choice of plastic fish or plastic plants I would opt for the plastic fish.

Ian

Paul

Guru Class Expert
Jan 24, 2005
Droitwich, UK

Ive heard a rumour about a guy who prefers real plants and plastic fish as well....

Plastic fish are cheaper to look after ;)

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005

Forget the teeth, brush the tongue.

Regards,
Tom Barr