Plant id?

ceg4048

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2005
Hi Gerry,
I was paging through the photobucket album and just to the right popped up and add for breast enlargements, so I immediately thought: Yes! this is exactly what has been accomplished with this tank. Truly spectacular mate. This tank can now officially be called "Double D". More importantly, your mind has been freed from the imprisonment of The Matrix. You have no fear of dumping boatloads of these "dangerous algae causing chemicals" into your tank...:eek:

Well done mate.:D I wish I could get some of your steletta and aromatica clippings. We can't get those particular versions of them over here.

Cheers,

Gerryd

Plant Guru Team
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2007
South Florida
Panda;28482 said:
gerry your tank looks great !!

Hi Omar,

Thanks! Appreciate the compliment!

Big difference in 30 days huh?

Clive,

Thanks, I think :) Not sure if you are complimenting the ad you saw or the tank, but I will assume the latter, but am sure you meant the former lol

How fast is express air mail from US to the UK?

Am happy to put some in a package and send it over..............

Or is that not allowed I guess?

ceg4048

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2005
UPS/FeDEx takes typically two days so as long as it's well sealed in perhaps a ziplock bag. it ought to be OK and as long as it's sent during the business week. I'm happy to try it and pay the courier charges. I'll send you the details.

Errr...Yes i was definitely complimenting the tank (the Ad itself wasn't even very interesting to tell the truth:( ).

Cheers,