This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Pfertz fertilizers has gone out of business

Discussion in 'Planted Aquarium Fertilizer' started by Julia Adkins, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Julia Adkins

Julia Adkins aquariumfertilizer.com
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    I recently received an inquiry about Pfertz fertilizers. I had never heard of the company before and now they have gone out of business. Most of the information I found when looking online was from various blogs and forums that I do not belong to and so could not respond. In case you know of someone who was using their products, let them know about aquariumfertilizer.com. We will do our best to guide to the products we carry that will match what they were buying from Pfertz.

2. Dennis Singh

Dennis Singh SynKing!

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    Pfertz were lab grade fertilizers, are you looking to obtain? i'd definitely be down and support by purchasing

3. Julia Adkins

Julia Adkins aquariumfertilizer.com
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    Thanks Strungout. It is a company that I had not heard of and now they are gone. Lab grade fertilizers was probably pretty pricey anyway.