This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Peacock Playground... 75 gallon

Discussion in 'Aquascaping' started by Green Thumb Aquatics, May 28, 2012.

1. Green Thumb Aquatics

Green Thumb Aquatics Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    the white rock in the back is only temp, just weight down some wood, this is tank with all equipment, all fits nice but you see the powerhead for the CO2 a little too much

need to finish planting tomorrow, may even try a little stauro porto velho on the right hand foreground, not sure if the lighting/CO2 will be enough as its med lighting at best, 2 65 watt coralife power compact with 6 month old bulbs and the worst reflectors I have ever seen aside from plain white ones.. looks like brushed aluminum

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tomorrow will do all the anubias and ferns, there will be alot of them....

2. Green Thumb Aquatics

Green Thumb Aquatics Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
  3. Reginald James

Reginald James Junior Poster

Local Time:
    It has promise. I like the idea. I personally love rock scapes but my aquatic weed addiction has put too much value on useable real estate. I've slowly taken all rocks out and my manzanita has been drastically minimized.